Cavity Free Club
All kids who have cleanings and exams and have no cavities get to join Dr. Hoben's Cavity Free Club.
Dr. Hoben and Associates are committed to your child's oral health and we want to make his or her dentist visits as informative and fun as possible. We have developed our Cavity Free Club to help motivate parents and kids to take better care of their teeth and live healthier lives. Below are some tips that will help your child continue to be cavity free.
Strive to be cavity free!
- Brush your teeth at least two times a day, especially at night.
- Floss your teeth at least once a day (and remind your parents to do it, too!)
- When you're thirsty and it's not meal-time, ask for water.
- Eat healthy snacks, such as yummy cheese and fruit.
- Avoid chewy candies, juice and soft drinks as often as you can and if you eat or drink any of these, be sure to brush right after.
Follow these rules and not only will you have great teeth, you will be a member of the Cavity Free Club!
We will gladly answer any questions you may have. Just click here to get started!Ask a Question
New Patient Forms
By filling out the New Patient Forms ahead of time you will save significant time on your visit.New Patient Forms