Dr. Ed Hoben Dentistry operates emergency services for our patients.
What is considered to be a dental emergency?
- Is it a broken tooth, broken dentures,
- an avulsed or knock out tooth,
- an orthodontic dental emergency,
- a mobile dental implant,
- a veneer or crown that had been dislodged,
- uncontrolled pain from a tooth ache or a dental abscess,
- uncontrolled intra-oral bleeding or hemorrhage,
- a foreign body embedded in the intra-oral soft tissue or between the teeth,
- non healing intra-oral ulcerations,
- a broken orthodontic retainer.
Dr. Ed Hoben Dentistry provide patients with access to immediate and convenient emergency dentistry services with a dentist or dental professional. Dr. Ed Hoben Dentistry makes every attempt to provide emergency patients with same day dental appointments as high priorities.
Contact us at (519) 539-4868 for hours and availability.
If you are looking for a dentist in Woodstock for please call us at (519) 539-4868 or book an appointment online.
We will gladly answer any questions you may have. Just click here to get started!Ask a Question
New Patient Forms
By filling out the New Patient Forms ahead of time you will save significant time on your visit.New Patient Forms